My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blogged, Red-Handed

Okay loves, I confess - I didn't sleep at all.

After writing the entry below |V|, I started clicking on the button in the top right corner (see, up there ^) that says 'next blog.' It ran me through a whirlwind of blogs ranging from the yawn to the hmm, that's interesting to the Oh my god, you sick puppy. Found a couple of blogs of note that I'd like to share:


Well beloveds, more another time. ~A

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark A. said...

What an absolutely lovely thing to do. Thank you very much for the link.

January 26, 2006 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home