My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Katja Gets a Blog!!!

My BFF (Best Friend Forever), Katja, finally has a BLOG!
I'm so excited! And to start things off with a bang, Katja posted the most high-larious link to an IFilm-clip of George Dubya doing U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday":

Bush Rocking it Up

And be sure to visit Katja's Blog. Welcome to the Blogosphere officially, Kittykat!

XOXOXOXOXOX,
A

2 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

i saw it first (or at least commented first lol)

June 17, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Yeah I saw that! I was mucho jealous you got there first :)

June 17, 2006 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home