My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Meme of 7's

Okay, I'm caught — I'm suffering from insomnia again, and haven't yet slept in a gazillion hours... so please bear with my rampant (and rambling) blogging. Been surfing the blogosphere for education and entertainment.

I ran into a cool meme on Susie's Space, so I'm playing!

 
Seven things to do before I die:

1. Have children
2. Act on the Globe stage
3. Publish a book
4. Write a script that gets made into a movie
5. Go to Fiji
6. Live in New Zealand
7. Own my own theatre

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Jump out of airplanes
2. Touch a spider
3. Make Bearnaise sauce
4. A cartwheel (never was able)
5. Keep a hydrangea alive
6. Play any sport involving a ball
7. Tile a floor (but want to change that)

Seven books (or series of books) I love:

1. The Harry Potter -series by J. K. Rowling
2. The Wheel of Time -series by Robert Jordan
3. The Riverside Shakespeare
4. Otherland -series by Tad Williams
5. Charmed Life by Diana Wynne Jones
6. The Dark is Rising -sequence by Susan Cooper
7. The Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy) by Robin Hobb

Seven Movies I’d Watch Over and Over Again:

1. LOTR (all)
2. Star Wars IV (the original)
3. The Fisher King
4. It's a Wonderful Life
5. A Fish Called Wanda
6. Muriel's Wedding
7. Bridget Jones' Diary


Seven people I’d like to tag:

1. MarkA. @ HyperLiterature
2. Dr. Virago @ Quod She
3. Raven @ Lion Sleeps Tonight
4. Mophia @ Crash-riding
5. Bart @ Daze of our Lives
6. Madeline @ Steep'd in Golden Languors
7. My best friend Katja (get a blog already!) :P

And anyone else who would like to play. Let me know in the comments if you play!


Tags: Books | Movies | Memes

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark A. said...

I'm touched and flattered I made the list...much less the numero uno position.

June 08, 2006 2:19 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

i'm super happy i made the list too! and katja, u don't even have to post more than say... once a month? to be considered a blogger... so go ahead! do it!

June 08, 2006 3:52 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

well, search all blogs for Katja99 and you might find a beautiful sunset from my family's summer cottage...

June 15, 2006 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home