My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, August 18, 2006

B-b-b-birthday!

Okay, so it totally rocked. Everyone and their cousin called today, and between my parents, grandma, and little sister, I got one zillion presents! wheeeeee! Birthdays rock after all. Bring 'em on! Age, I don't fear you!

Can blog, but can't read the blog for some reason, but ahh well. Might try at the library or my sister's place tomorrow. Now, off to bed. Nigh nigh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Riykere said...

Happy Birthday :) Hope you had a good one, I couldnt say it yesterday cause your blog page wouldnt load in for some reason so I think I'm having same prob you were. Well hope you had a good Birthday and have fun. tty soon hopefully. Take care~

August 19, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

*plays Happy Birthday on the drums*

August 19, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Thank you all! Yeah, maybe it was a problem with blogger, 'cause today I'm having no probs viewing at all. Will blog later. Grandma here right now, so have to visit with her :)

August 20, 2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger Shreeze said...

This blog is nice and very informative. I like this blog.
blog Please keep it up.

June 20, 2018 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home