My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On Absence

     When you are
                  not here
                             I feel

     Dis-

                  joint-

                                  ed

     I need you
                  here
                             to share

     The day's
                  gray
                        particulars.
 
Tags: Anniina's Poetry

6 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

I loik it. I like poetry I can understand ^.^ (y'all remember i'm a WAR right?) ~.^

November 29, 2006 12:36 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

LOL! Silly Hume Warrior!

November 29, 2006 1:58 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

The spacing (and not the content -which rings a chord in me) reminds me the writing on the wall in the movie Taxi Driver (one of these days I get organized)...

November 29, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Gee!
I have just read 'have you heard the woodlark sing'.
Very nice, it's just according to my taste :))) - hope you don't mind...

November 29, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

mind? :) I love it when people compliment my work. Thanks for your nice words!

November 29, 2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Thanks for linking me.

November 30, 2006 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home