My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Giggles

I found this quiz on scribblingwoman's blog, and I just had to see for myself. Hahahah! Teehee!

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 100%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such clearly desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Jones said...

Hello! I have long loved Luminarium; I had no idea you had a blog too. And now to find out that we are both terrorist-lovers: the cherry on the sundae!

December 15, 2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Hahaha! Terrorist-loving liberals unite, mwahahaha. I'm actually in the process of starting blogs (both my own and free-to-join ones) at Luminarium, but it will be more official in tone... that is, less whining about my adventures in hair-cloring, etc. Heheh.

December 15, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Ha. I got 100%, too. I also "drink the Republican Kool-Aid" 0% of the time. Whew.

December 15, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I got 70%. That is SO unjust. I want my 100%, too.

December 16, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Whoo-hooo-hoo-ray!
Blogger lets me in :))

December 16, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

YAY!!! Blogger Beta has stopped being mean!!! YAY!

What may be making you less than 100% is if you don't click "I voted for Kerry" - both scribblingwoman and I put that we did, even though we're not American, and couldn't vote... 'Cause if we were, we would have voted for anyone but Bush.

December 16, 2006 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home