My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Seeing Red

HAHAHA! I've gone and done it now, tee hee!

I got a call from the guy who directed me in "Macbeth" this March, and who now works at the theatre where I did "Proof", asking me to come for an audition tomorrow night. Big part, big audition, really really wanna do it. Soooo. I decided to color my hair, since my dark blonde icky roots had come in with a vengeance—contrasted with the reddish brown my dyed-dark-brown hair has faded to, oy vey!

*pause for effect*

Yeah. You know it. The previously dyed hair is a luscious reddish brown. The blonde root growth is every shade from pink to fire engine.

EEEEK!

So. 8 am, I am going to buy more hair color, in a flat medium brown, to stick on the bright roots and then, fingers and toes crossed. Wish I could find my digi-cam, so I could share this purty-purty with y'all. HAHA! That's what you get for being a crazy-woman, and coloring hair in the middle of the night when no drugstores are open.

Will report back. *exit, whistling "Beauty School Dropout*

~A
 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Katja said...

Eti se digi-kamera !!! Kuullostaa melkoisen taiteelliselta, hihhii. Pinkistä paloauton punaiseen, vau !

December 13, 2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home