My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Code, Code, Everywhere Code

Wisps of dark smoke are curling out of my ears. We polled visitors to Luminarium as to what features visitors would like next, and discussion forums and blogs were most requested. Now, web sites, though time-consuming, I can make, and there's little in HTML that I don't know. But Cascading Style Sheets and these other new-fangled inventions? Let me just say that CSS is making my head spin. I'm sure that 6 months from now I'll laugh at the thought there ever was a time when these gave me grief, but right now.... I just want a magic wand!
 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bart Treuren said...

anniina, so many thanks for this little catalyst... life is a code in so many faceted ways, and in the same way the code represents life and brings back complexities to understandable proportions in ways uncomprehended beforehand...

the world around us is so complex and complicated, the codes so obscure and undecipherable and yet we progress because we are able to see the people around us for the beings they are or should have been, despite the imposed codes of our upbringing...

we need each other, we should cling to each other and support each other in the ways possible, only then can we become human...

keep well, be well...

January 09, 2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Here's a magic wand of some kind for you:
http://www.atomfilms.com/film/intel_wand.jsp

Loading takes a bit of time...

January 10, 2007 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home