My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Finally some Mark Rylance News!

Mark Rylance, Roger Allam, and Frances de la Tour will be opening next month in a farce called Boeing Boeing at the Comedy.

Eeeeeee, how do I get to London??? It may not be Mark at the Globe, but still, the Divine Mark Rylance. *sigh*



For the (incredibly dull) article, where this news originated, click here.
 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LegalWatch said...

nice blog!

January 23, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Hi Papa!

Thanks :)

January 23, 2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

love him :)

February 04, 2008 11:10 AM  
Blogger Sabina E. said...

hey as I was browsing blogs for news on Mark Rylance, I found your blog. I wanted to let you know that I run a fan blog devoted to Mark Rylance!

www.MarkRylance.wordpress.com

hope you'll enjoy the website.
have a great week :-]

December 20, 2009 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home