My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quick Update

I didn't get to see Heroes yet, so nobody tell me what happened this week, k? I'm about 200 pages into the "Luminupdates" but I had underestimated the number of pages - seems like there's closer to 3700 now, so that means about 3500 to go. Big Ass Bummer.

On the other hand, it's gently snowing now, and I just bought a donut with my coffee, so that goes on the plus-side of the ledger.

7 Comments:

Blogger madelineanne said...

I haven't seen Heroes yet either. *pout* It's hopefully downloading while I am at work since I had class last night.
But I am very bouncy that it's back, as well as BSG. I just started watching that recently. While it was on hiatus I downloaded the first two seasons and got caught up so now I can watch as the new episodes come out. YAY!!!
And I miss you too honey!! *HUG*

January 23, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger madelineanne said...

P.S. I want a donut too! *pout* *HUG*

January 23, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

YAY! What do you say, we both move to Los Angeles, because A) it's warm, B) we can act, and C) then we can always watch our favorite shows together!!! With donuts and popcorn and ice cream (not necessarily in that order) :P I vote we win the lottery and do just that!

January 23, 2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger madelineanne said...

I LOVE this plan! ANd then we can get jobs as the two newest Heroes!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!

January 23, 2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

WOOOOOOOO!!! I'm gonna say what I said to David tho - NO TIGHTS!

January 23, 2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

i haven't watched since the first episode. it intrigued me, then underwhelmed me by it's being, well, not typical superhero... but just typical tv and has superheros. that's as good as i can explain my feelings on it i guess.

January 23, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

The first couple of episodes they were getting their bearings. Download the episodes from NBC.com and give it another chance - it's really quite superb when it gets going.

January 23, 2007 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home