My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My New Phone

My cellphone died over the weekend after serving a good, long life. My new toy is a pink Motorola Razr, the style of which is called "Cherry Blossom." It's a metallic hot pink (a color I don't usually like much) with, you guessed it, cherry blossoms. So I may not have been able to go to Japan with Katja, but I've got a little geisha phone to make me feel less upset about it. Having been a loyal Nokia user for years, I haven't quite figured out how to use all the functions, so if you call me and something weird occurs, I take no responsibility.
     Here she is:

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

Love it. My friend Carrie has the same phone, and she half-sheepishly/half-proudly admitted that she paid $20 extra for the flowers. I see you did the same. Good girl. :-)

March 15, 2007 11:06 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

it also takes pictures it looks like. i got my phone for 'free'. if i want to take pictures, that's what cameras are for ~.^

March 15, 2007 11:38 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

A Motorola phone ??? Not Nokia ??? I do not know, if I can handle this :)

March 16, 2007 1:40 AM  
Blogger onlyjokinglasse said...

What do you mean?? Are you trying to get Nokia out of business?? If Finns don't by Nokia, who will?? Oh, maybe a few billion other people.

March 16, 2007 2:40 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

See, I just *KNEW* I would get grief from the Finns about this - I'm a "race traitor" - byaaaaaah (;_;) All I can say was the Nokia phones T-Mobile had were ugly, and I soooo wanted pretty-pretty. Actually, I wanted the pale baby-pink phone, but they didn't have it, and it didn't have flowers, so this one won out.

March 16, 2007 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home