My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

HURRAY! HOORAY! HUZZAH!


Mamma's going home today!!
The docs figure she's good!

Thank you, everyone.
I've no doubt all your well-wishes
helped bring this conclusion about.

I told my grandma that people
around the world, most of whom
neither of us had ever met, had
wished her a speedy recovery.
That meant a lot to her and to me.

To quote George M. Cohan:
    " My mother thanks you,
      My father thanks you,
      My sister thanks you,
      And most of all, I thank you."
              —Yankee Doodle Dandy.
 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

congrats :)

April 04, 2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

wow, that sounds great.

the internet shortens distances between people...

April 04, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger The Lion Sleeps Tonight said...

Thank goodness.

Sweet dreams, swift wings, clear skies.

April 05, 2007 12:29 AM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

That's very good news indeed. Be careful on the trip back home.

April 05, 2007 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home