My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

LOST Season III, Episode 21: The Greatest Hits



 "In destinies sad or merry,
True men can but try."
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

I love Charlie — that's what heroes are about. What a fabulous episode. Of course, I also had some pleasure out of the whole conversation about Santa living down the street in Helsinki, and Finland being as cold as the North Pole.

I can't wait for the Season Finale. Eeeeeeeeeeee!
 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jarod said...

I think Charlie should trash the others with an army of Orcs. Old School.

May 17, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

I totally agree - I'm always yelling "go Hobbit, go!"

May 17, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

I just finished wathcing the 21st episode from season 3, can't wait to see the final one !!!

May 19, 2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Yeah that's next Wednesday. It's gonna be a two-hour thing. Can't wait!

May 19, 2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home