My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stove News

It seems the old stove was "hard-wired" to the wall/floor/whatnot. This is against the building code nowadays where I live, and the building inspector should have noticed it and required it to be fixed before he OK'd the house for sale.

Tomorrow, my new stove arrives. I will have to really convince the delivery people to fix that or I'm in trouble... I'll have one stove in the kitchen, hard-wired and not working, and another, unplugged in the middle of the floor. GAH! If I ever get this new stove installed, it'll be sweet though. Stainless steel, baby!
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home