My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tickled Pink - Error Message Fun

The error message that popped up on Luminarium, if you ran into a page that was not there, used to be my ISP's standard message: a black screen that said "Error 404" - IP Address has been recorded. I got an email from a long-time visitor and contributor saying it was quite sinister, and I should think about changing it. Quite right.

Here's a broken link, try it to see my new error message - I'm tickled pink about it:

http://www.luminarium.org/encyclopedia/oman.htm

Tehee!

~A

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

maybe you should have just put a picture of an FBI agent with you're original message ~.^

May 23, 2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Heheh, and a note saying "you have been reported to Homeland Security" :P

May 23, 2007 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home